Uncle's Corner

Si Uncle is an expression, a called to everybody in a more sensible manner (only true in Apin-Apin area.. Keningau maybe...) we respect and honor those name called after Uncle... applicable for both sex

My Photo
Name:
Location: Keningau, Sabah, Malaysia

Teaching since 1996, Have been discipled and tend to disciple others...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hillview Garden...my neighbour!

Your secret hide away...
Hillview Garden Resort

It is a nice place indeed, do visit during nite time and you'll see the beauty of Keningau Town...

The rate was average... of course for those who have more.., as for me I delight for it's perfect scenery... My house is just around the corner...

The owner... I proud for calling him my Uncle, I knew him scince I was still children, I remember playing freely around his compounds... that was years ago...

He is still my Uncle... The True Siuncle...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rumah kamu memang bagus fengshui la. Atas bukit... sebelah rumah uncle Alfons lagi. Saya dah lama tak pi sana. Dulu kalau pi sana, terus tak dapat leave sebab cerita non-stop auntie Alfons... kekeke.

12:07 AM  
Blogger danez said...

Hi mike sudah pernah p sana.. lain kali singga juga di heaven View... hehe!

2:48 AM  
Blogger Perisai dan Pedang said...

Apa nie? Kasi jeles ka? Nasib baik kita bersaudara? kalau enda..hantar scud missile ooo!
Kekekekekekek! Yang penting ko punya satelit disc 400lebih channels tu geng! Apa semua ko tengok?

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home