Uncle's Corner

Si Uncle is an expression, a called to everybody in a more sensible manner (only true in Apin-Apin area.. Keningau maybe...) we respect and honor those name called after Uncle... applicable for both sex

My Photo
Name:
Location: Keningau, Sabah, Malaysia

Teaching since 1996, Have been discipled and tend to disciple others...

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Counting My Blessing

Yesterday, I've a glanced on what really going on in my life as a father, teacher, husband... Seeing my children playing (actually they were washing my wife's car during rainy...) I even manage capturing their actions in still picture. (will be posted tonite). I feel deep inside the urge for me to evaluate what God had given to as a life to me the whole day long...

  • Having a great and passionate clerics
  • Having done a job given as a task
  • Coming home safely (after 30+ km journey every day)
  • Having a great and wonderful family
  • Good meals!
  • And... having an approval from my beloved wife of getting a brand new notebook.. (my Acer Travelmate 202T now is in it's brink...)

I have counted mine... how is yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home